To begin with your new PROpage there are several items that will need your attention in order to setup your PROpage accurately.
At the top of the PROpage dashboard you will see 5 colored tabs:
CONTACT | PROFILE PIC | LISTING | ABOUT | SERVICE AREA
Complete the following sub sections:
Contact Details, Profile Photo, Listing Details, About and Service Areas
STEP 1 CONTACT DETAILS (section)
1. Enter your "Contact Information"
Start by selecting your listing type: Company or Individual
2. Enter the "Where Are You Located" information
3. Enter Your "Website Links"
STEP 2 PROFILE PHOTO (section)
1. Enter your Profile Photo image and Company Logo image.
STEP 3 LISTING DETAILS (section)
1. In the listing details area you will need to select the category or categories (depending on your PROpage plan) your business specializes in. Just place a check mark next to the appropriate category.
2. Complete the "Share More Details" section to complete the Listing tab.
STEP 4 ABOUT (section)
1. In the About section you can write additional information about you and your company. This is your public profile area the first area of content everyone sees when they visit your PROpage.
Use the WYSIWYG editor to create your profile - this is similar to popular document editors. Try to use keywords and detailed descriptions to introduce yourself and your company.
STEP 5 SERVICE AREAS (section)
1. The Service Areas sections is where you enter in the actual areas your business services. Begin by entering a location in the box above the map, then add the locations(s) by clicking the ADD buttons.
This completes your PROpage profile and business setup.